Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ok...I THINK I did this correctly, but Merlin has me in a Haze Week 4 Thing 9

Maybe I have been spending TOO much time on this and overthinking the task at hand. Yes, I haven't posted anything in a week and NO I haven't been spending that entire time trying to figure out Merlin and how to post it to RSS. I DID however spend more than 2 hours trying to figure out if I did it right. It got to the point that I said to hell with it and posted what I did. On my Bloglines (http://www.bloglines.com/public/DoubleDee7581) I did a search and added in Merlin. Granted I added and deleted and re-added and re-deleted at least 15 times because I wasn't sure if what I was doing was correct. Needless to say I decided that this BETTER be correct or I need to obtain additional help. (Yes, if it's wrong, I want to know because...well...damn it, I WANT THE WII!!!)

It was a headache to say the least and, if it is correct, I am neither here nor there about it. The overall RSS rules in my book, but when it comes down to Merlin...I am not the least bit spellbound.

No comments: