Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Once Confused but Now Loving RSS (Week #4 Thing 8)

I assumed that this would be another task that I would be able to speed through fairly quickly and then move on. Well, I started reading about Really Simple Syndication or RSS, I was sitting here at work with a stupid expression on my face because I was totally lost.

Once I subscribed to the Bloglines page, (www.bloglines.com/public/DoubleDee7581) I went through several of the Quick Subscription and found several that I was interested in including CNN.com, MTV News, and the weather for Baltimore. Mind you, for a while I was a little dazed and confused, but once I got the hang of everything I was having fun. So much fun that I spent the last 20 minutes reading articles, forwarding some to friends, and now I curse RSS because I want to go home and read more instead of writing this blog. :-) Needless to say, I have found a new toy for home.

3 comments:

someone else said...

If you like the dark and the depressing answer this question?
Imagine you're in a room with all the other people in the world. The lights go off and a hand places a knife in yours? Whom would you kill?

singer said...

please visit my blog and leave comments tanx

Anonymous said...

free good money for google