Tuesday, August 21, 2007

YouTube Re-Discovery Week 9 Thing 20

Ok, so it wasn't really a "Re-Discovery". When I am out of school, I tend to visit the YouTube website at least once or twice a week. More often if I hear of something interesting I want to see over and over and over again. I love YouTube. I think it's funny and it is GREAT to find music videos that I have either missed on BET or MTV.

There are several individuals that come into the library that may do better with visual images, such as how to do repairs, arts and crafts, etc. YouTube has just about anything and everything you can find. And let us not forget those bathroom runs you must do in the middle of the game and then you miss the biggest play! If it is worthy, you can probably find it on YouTube instead of hearing your "buddies" tell you on what you missed out on.

And those who know me KNOW that I cannot get away without having my husband, Chris Brown in my blog SOMEWHERE! Ha Ha! Isn't he a cutie?!?






1 comment:

JimD said...

Congratulations, you're in the home stretch now. Only three more things to go (and #23 is easy) and you'll be there. And you have over a month left in the program. Thanks for participating and thanks for the interesting posts in your blog!